Sale Sold out
Regular price $22.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
NOVA is a rules-lite tabletop RPG in a world where the sun exploded, and humanity struggles to hold onto what little light they have left. The players will pilot exosuits, called Sparks, exploring the dark ruins of old earth, searching for the technology and knowledge that may just bring on a new dawn.
NOVA uses the LUMEN system, which is designed for action-packed combat, equipping the players with a set of powers that bring the power fantasy feelings of looter shooters to the tabletop.
Combat in NOVA is frenetic, and the players are encouraged to unleash devastation on every enemy that comes their way. The rules are designed to keep fights moving quickly, while also keeping the Sparks powered up and always ready to bring their worst.
- 8.5" x 5.5" inch, half letter, perfect bound zine, 80 page, color
- PDF versions, character sheet, reference sheet
- Complete rules for playing NOVA
- 9 different Spark classes to choose from
- Modular advancement system that focuses on builds, rather than "leveling up"
- Rules, tools, and guidance for generating missions and ruins of old earth
- Tons of enemies to take on while you're exploring the Dusk
Writing and Game Design: Spencer Campbell
Cover & Interior Art: Eddie Yorke
Layout: Julie-Anne "Jam" Munoz
GM Tools Design: Jeremy Gage
Editing: Will Jobst
Slayers is the winner of the 2021 Indie Groundbreaker Award for Best Rules.